The Slaughter Building was established in 1920 by Dr. Wyatt H. Slaughter. On the third floor was Slaughter's Hall for music, dancing, and other uses. The Slaughter Building was most noted as the hub of the political, social, and music scenes in the district. This feel, coupled with good times, great beer, and Northeastern-style food is the essence of Slaughter's Hall today.
Chefs make everything they can in-house and source local ingredients wherever possible. To be good stewards of their place in the world, they recycle and use non-bleached, green paper goods. Slaughter’s Hall’s goal is to provide an exemplary, comfortable, lively atmosphere and a progressive beer menu.
Bottles To Go
Pokémon Poke Stop